Monday, March 29, 2010

TO ALL ART TEACHERS!!!!

Today I found the best store in Grandview Heights, Ohio. It is called Star Beacon. If your like me and spend tons of money on random, last minute supplies for projects... this is the place to go. I felt like I was in a candy shop. Everything was extremely cheap. Half the price I pay for things at all the other stores. They don't have a website but you can call and they will send you a catalog. They're a little "old school" but with all the charm.
Check it out!

614) 294-4657 1104
Goodale Blvd

Columbus, OH 43212

2 comments:

  1. lets plan a trip to catch up and SHOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to go to Star Beacon all the time when I was a PTA mom in charge of projects and needed prizes. I didn't know it was still there. Cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!