Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oh My!!!

Well, I have to admit this past year and summer was too much for me to handle and blog. I am excited yet sad to say I will now be leaving Groveport Madison El and headed back to Worthington. However... not to elementary! I was lucky enough to be recalled back but into HIGH SCHOOL!!! A completely unknown territory for me. SO I am redirecting my blog. This year I hope to highlight my students work and have them help create my blog. In the midst of job changing and excitement I got engaged and bought a house. So needless to say this summer, my mind has been running crazier than ever, I bounce between wedding planning, painting rooms, and organizing high school art storage rooms. So that is why I am just now posting pictures of my Art show from June. Enjoy and stay tuned... this year will be interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!